Thursday, June 14, 2007

Being Silly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Sometimes you need to let out the silly side of you because life can be too much. Obviously today, the kids thought that they needed to be silly and I didn't mind. Ellie is the one that took Hayden's picture above. She did a good job. I can't curl my tongue like that.



Ellie was being cute and I wanted to take a picture but this is what I got. Her version of sticking out her tongue, little stinker.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Ellie also loves her toes to be painted. They were purple, but she wanted to change them to pink. She loves her "pretty toes"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Ellie is with her Dad for the weekend and Hayden and I are heading up to see Aunt Jessica graduate with her Bachelor's degree. It should be exciting. But I think Hayden is more excited to play on his Uncle Michael's Xbox 360 and have him kick my butt on guitar hero. Gotto love boys. I am so glad that I have one of each. They are a blessing.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. I am exciting about getting to see your beautiful kids grow up. I wish I could watch them grow up in person, but the over the internet is better than nothing. We are looking forward to our visit in a couple of weeks to see y'all. Hershal