Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ellie's 3!

We celebrated her birthday a week early because on her actually birthday she is going to be at her Dad's house.

Photobucket
Mandi bought her a "Birthday Girl" set that included a tiara, sash, clip-on earrings, and a wand.

Photobucket
Great-grandma made her some cupcakes and had some raspberry ice cream that was absolutely delicious. You can also see your pretty earrings that were pierced yesterday. She didn't even cry!

Photobucket
Ellie received nine ponies! She sure was excited.

Photobucket
This is one cool baby.... she licks an ice cream cone. Her little tongue sticks out... it is really cute.

Photobucket
You can't tell at all... but she liked the fairy dress that her aunt Mandi gave her.

Photobucket
Tea time with Papa..... well.... Ellie made coffee and it was REALLY hot so we had to blow on it before we could drink.

Photobucket
My little girl is growing up. I can't believe that she is 3-years-old. Time sure flies!

Photobucket
We ended the party with the Pony photo shoot. I have several group pictures and a lot of individuals in different positions. Ellie was very particular about the look that she wanted portrayed in the photos. What a diva!!!! hahaha.





































3 comments:

. said...

awwww so cute!!!

Unknown said...

I am especially loving that tea party pic - I sooo cherish the ones I have of me with my poppas!

Jessica said...

That is so cute! I thought of Mandi and her Poppa's when I saw that pic of Ellie with Dad too! How cute!