Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning we woke up early and did the Turkey Trot. It was chilly. Even Jessica said that Colorado hasn't gotten this cold yet. The kids and I did our 1 mile walk and Jessica did the 5K run.

Photobucket
Hayden and Ellie with their shirts and numbers

Photobucket
Had to get a picture with Aunt Jessica

Photobucket
It is hard to tell put Hayden is going along with the aerobic warm-up exercises

Photobucket
Hayden and Ellie at the starting line

At at the 1/4 mile mark Ellie starting complaining of her legs hurting. I put her on my shoulders for a couple of minutes but that was hurting my back too much so we went the rest of the way at her pace. It was slow going.

Photobucket
The kids at the end of the race. Hayden was trying to act tired. Ha!

The kids played at the bounce house they had at the park and we headed home.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

WOW, way to go, I proud of all of you for doing the turkey trot.

Papa Kevin

Jared and Denelle Lind said...

Awesome Lysh! What a great example you are for your kids. I'm very proud of all of you. It was VERY cold that morning.