Monday, December 3, 2007

Count Down Time

I am excited that I have completed my Anatomy and Physiology final today! Woohoo!!! At first I was worried because the first few questions I didn't know very well but as the test went on it became easier.

Christmas is going to be really fund this year. Ellie is going to LOVE her gift from me, mom, grandma, and aunt Leslie. Hayden and I are going to put it together Christmas Eve when she is at her dad's house so that on Christmas day it will be ready for her to play with.

Hayden is going to absolutely flip over the present that his aunt Mandi and uncle Mike got him. It will have to be the last gift he opens otherwise that is all he will want to play with... hehehe. I have been looking at the different games and accessories for the DS and I tell ya.... I am kinda wanting one also. There are a lot of Brain builders and one for left brain right brain and help you be ambidextrous. That would be cool. They even have the systems in pink. ;-)

I am off to get dinner ready and study for my Chemistry final that is on Thursday and then my TEAS test that is on Friday.

Toodles

1 comment:

Edward Charles said...

Good luck, Lysh. We are sure you will do well on all your test. We are also enjoying the Christmas season so much more now that we have a little one! :) We are sure it will only get better as he gets older and can appreciate it even more.
Love ya,
Hersh and Michelle