Friday, December 28, 2007

Spoiled Rotten

We had a lovely Christmas holiday and some good Roast Beast that Aunt Leslie has ordered. It was melt in your mouth yummy. The kids were spoiled rotten again this year... just like every year. Ellie's favorite gift hands down was her walk-in kitchen. I am so glad that we (I, Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Leslie) went in together to get it. Here are some pictures:

Photobucket
She is cooking Hayden breakfast

Photobucket
Got to get the right utensil

Photobucket
Like any good chef one needs to taste to see if it needs more spices.

Photobucket
Last minute cooking in the microwave

I believe Hayden's favorite gift was Bop-it that Santa gave him because the toy isn't made anymore and the stores don't have it at all. Hayden says they have the toy in his classroom and he wanted one for home. Hayden also loved the $50 gift card from Aunt Carolyne.
Photobucket
He bought himself a Nintendo DS game and some odds and ends. He also realized that $50 goes REALLY fast.

My favorite gift was the sheet set, duvet, dust ruffle that Mandi and Michael bought for me. Now I can sleep in a beautiful bed and have wonderful dreams. hehehe. I also love my pajamas from Mom and my tennis shoes from Grandma and I am getting great ideas for taking fantastic digital pictures from the book that Jessica and Matthew bought me. It is so hard when you get such great gifts.

Hayden and Ellie have yet to play with all their toys but we are sure working on it. Now.... where to put all their toys at....hmmmm

No comments: