Monday, October 27, 2008

Breakthrough

I came across some good information and I implemented it this weekend it is having great results already.

I not not sure who gave me the advice whether is was a friend at school, Daycare provider, or one of the ladies from my Life Group... BUT they had said that when disciplining children the punishment needed to fit the crime in that don't take away their TV privileges if the "crime" wasn't related to the TV.

Well, I am constantly flushing toilets after the kids and on Friday morning I was cleaning and both toilets were not flushed and they both had #2 in them so I know that it wasn't one of the kids.... it was both of them. So, thinking along the lines of what kind of learning activity they will do the next time they don't flush, I came up with... if you don't flush the toilet, then you will have to clean it!

You know what?... it is working great so far. I haven't had to flush a toilet the kids left all weekend. Woohoo!!!! I can't express how excited I am.

No comments: