Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Time has just flown by and there is less than a week to Halloween so I needed to head out to the pumpkin patch. Our neighbors Duncan and Lydia met us there. The prices have gone up steadily over the years but I really like taking the Hay bale ride to the patch and back.

Photobucket
The kids enjoyed going through the Hay Bale maze

Next it was to the Hay Bale pyramid

Photobucket
Lydia posing and Ellie holding on tight to her jacket

Photobucket

Duncan made it to the top. He has his Puss n' Boots hat and so the reason why he is trying to give me the pitiful face. hahaha

We then headed to their little petting barn. One sheep, four goats, one pig and two calves.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Poor pig didn't want anyone to be around him/her

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On the way to the pumpkin patch

Photobucket
My 4th attempt on trying to get a picture of her! It will do. ;-)

Photobucket
Lydia stylin' and profilin'

Photobucket
Hayden and his pumpkin that took forever to find.

Photobucket
This was the best of the three I took. With four kids it is hard to get them all looking at the camera at the same time.

Probably tomorrow we will carve the pumpkins. I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Edward Charles said...

I am jealous of your pumpkin patch. My pumpkin patch only had 30 to 40 pumpkins, a booth to take pictures, and a tractor. I enjoyed sitting on the tractor, but that does not come close to your awesome pumpkin patch with animals and hay rides. WOW!!! Next year, I will need to fly to see you and go to your place. That sounded amazing. I love you and look forward to call you soon.