Friday, August 15, 2008

Day three.... Babysitting

I had told Hersh and Michelle before I came down that I wanted to watch Edward one night so that they could have some alone time. Since Edward is hard to put down at night they thought it was best to do a couple of hour during the day. So, after Edward's dentist appt they were off and I was in charge.

He only cried a few seconds and once his parents shut the door...he stopped.

Photobucket
Edward and Hayden

Photobucket
Edward, Hayden and Ellie

Photobucket
Comet

Photobucket
He thinks that his Aunt Lysh is a little nutty and you know what.... I am!

Photobucket
I love making him smile

Photobucket
He is no longer amused by me. :-(

Photobucket
Ellie getting revenge

Photobucket
Somehow I don't think this was a good idea. I am sure Hersh and Michelle wouldn't approve of me teaching their son about violence.... oops

Photobucket
Edward trying to put Comet's collar on...

Photobucket
...and Comet having nothing to do with it

Edward was getting tired and I tried putting him down. I sang to him, rocked him and pleaded with him. After 30 minutes he was upset and still tired. I had texted Hershal my failure and they were home within minutes. Later Hershal gave me some tips so that I will be better prepared next time. ;-)

No comments: