Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day in Florida

We arrived in Florida about 5:45 and was greeted by my brother. The Fort Myers airport looked beachy with the light paint colors and the seashell tile on the floor. The kids and I survived 8 hour trip.

Boy is sure was muggy outside. That is something about the south that I did not miss.

Hershal and Michelle have a beautiful coach home which is mixed between a condo and a townhouse... I believe. Now, I can't remember but it a condo with something else.

We had dinner and then went for a evening walk.

Photobucket
Hayden wanted to walk Comet which turned out to be a bigger feat than he thought

Photobucket
A front picture but Hayden is still having problems with Comet. Hershal had to eventually take over

Photobucket
Isn't Edward the cutest?

On trying to help Edward sleep during the night Hershal and Michelle stick to the nightly ritual of dinner, walk, bath, and then bed

Photobucket
Edward after his bath

It was about 8:30 when we went to bed which is 5:30 Washington time but since I didn't get much sleep the night before it didn't take me long to go to sleep.

It was a wonderful first evening in Florida and the kids are excited to visit with our family.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol ellie sure seems smitten!