Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1st Day of Third Grade


My little boy is growing up. I can't believe that he is starting Third grade! Where has the time gone. I took some vacation hours from work so that I could see him off and give a good well balanced breakfast. The breakfast that he chose was oatmeal! He had the low-sugar peaches and cream and he chose the low sugar strawberries and cream for Ellie. I peeled a orange for him and a glass of milk and there you go... a balanced breakfast to start the day out right.
Poor Ellie. She cried when the bus came and Hayden got on it. She had her backpack on as well and wanted to go with Hayden. I tried to explain to her that she has 3 more years but I don't think she quite understood.
Well, I off to work. Three more weeks until my school starts!!!! I am so excited. I have got all my books already. I am such a nerd. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Hayden looks so handsome! He is growing up so fast...tell Hayden I miss him TONS! And Ellie too!

. said...

He looks so old. And with a shoulder bag! Oh my goodness!

Unknown said...

Yah, the Spongebob Squarepants shoulder bag that he got from one of his aunts! Hmmm.. wander who that could be. Maybe that one that keeps supplying his Spongebob habit or for that fact... started it! hehehe ;-)