Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Handyman

My mailbox was pretty faded and rusting on the top but instead of buying a new one I thought I would just paint it. Hayden helped me and did a great job. He did some spraying and he was the one that screwed the mailbox back on the post. You should of seen him. He was beaming from ear to ear with pride. Here are some pics


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




He is such an awesome kid! I just can't get enough of him. He was a huge help during the last week or so when I had cellulitis. He has such a caring soul. He is the BEST!! He even was reading to his sister before bed because he didn't want me getting up and hurting my leg.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have been blessed with two great kids. How did I become so lucky. :-)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


On a side note: Four more weeks to school starts!!! Woohoo!!!








1 comment:

. said...

Aw I miss you guys so much! It kind of sucks working all the time. And in a week I'll be on nights and then I'll feel completely cut off from everybody! :(