Saturday, August 4, 2007

School

It is official, I am going back to school! The loan has been approved and my tuition has been paid for. At first I was going to go to school full-time and not work BUT since I am such a steller worker my employer is strongly encouraging me to work part-time. They stated they will work with my school schedule. I just have to talk to HR and HR has to talk with the Work Flow Analysts to see if they can get that worked out.

It would be benificial in a lot of ways if I continued working as least for another year. Once I start Nursing school I will not work though. If it is meant to be it will work out. I have gotten to the point where I am not stressing about it and I am leaving it up the Big Guy Upstairs and you know what, everything it falling into place. It solidifies my notion that I am on the right road.

On a side note, I am having been drinking tea lately and I am seeing that I have more energy. My favorite is Salada Green Tea with Red Antioxidants. It is yummy to my tummy. At work they have a smorgashborg of different teas that I drink. Maybe it is the tea or maybe I am feeling better because my life it getting back on track. Whatever it is... I am likeing it.

I will start blogging more often, Mandi ;-)

1 comment:

. said...

Yay :)

I won't tell you how crazy my day was! But I'm loving every minute of it. It will be fun to be nurse sisters!